• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Off Road Training

T

tburt1969

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the east coast that offers BMW off road training? As much as I'd love to go over to Wales and take a course with Simon Pavey, it's a bit of ways to go.

Cheers
Terry

Tennessee Rally?

It would be nice top hear from some GS guys/gals that want to do it! Visian, the GS Events Rally Chair this year is advertiseing and put the question out there for the rally this year. So far, nearly "nobody" has replied!!!, to his thread. Whats up, guys/gals. I will be there and anybody that wants some informal training can get it from me and perhaps a few others, as we did last year. Visian has the job this year and needs riders, first timers and others to make some noise and show interest. Please, find the schools, go learn the offroad thing and we would love to add you to our fold of ADVENTURE and the GS, as its intended:)....Find Visiam, ME and maybe numerous others at the rally for some help, if you wish...Life long offroader here and willing to share..Happy Trails, Randy'Polarbear" Dirty GSA1200:thumb

Thanks folks,

I may checkout the school in South Carolina next year, unless I get a company trip to the UK, then it's off to see Mr. Pavey.

Off-road training

Google "Moto Internationale" the Montreal QC BMW dealer. They provide off-road training and an off-road rally. The rally was written up in a recent Owners News. Author was Dale Brown an HP2 rider.

Back