• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Quick Road Report

B

BMWRich58

Cold but Sunny!!! :brow
Off today so,what else to do but ride the scooter,right..??..!!
26* when I pulled out the garage,no ice, no salt,no wind. Snapped a few pictures of the converted GS to PD but now can't upload till computer comes home from college... :doh
Fire up bike,starts with no problems, even after sitting 4 weeks. Hey,I've been working 7 days a week. Big push to finish projects before the bad weather arrives.
I did have a chance to ride a few miles a week ago last friday. I just had to take out the RT. It's difficult to own two great bikes,(I know,I'm spoiled). Always a coin toss as to which bike gets ridden. Lately, the GS wins. :D
Everything pretty much brown and barren,.....Only thing greenish yellow are the front lawns of houses. We do have a large Deer population,visible even during the day. They don't even flinch from honking horns while feeding along side the road. Even when I pulled to the side of the road by them,they just look and walk slowly away. Keeping their distance by about 30 feet. Forested area ponds covered with ice,so lifeless. Lot's of migrating geese still in the harvested corn fields.
So I still managed to get out and put some miles on before the flakes start to accumlate,and the roads become impassable. I got my Fix...
Oh,and I always manage to stop by and visit (tease) the local H-D shop employees on cold days. :stick
I love parking the beemer right by the front door on cold days. :dunno :wave

Back