• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falling Leaf.....Anyone?

I have heard nothing but good things about this rally. Seems like a must make.

Steve

Let me know if you are really interested in heading down there to the rally. I plan to make the trip unless work travel comes up. Hope to see you at one of the Chicago meetings this year!

Caldwell

I'm in for my second time. I'm not sure if last year's weather could EVER be beat. I was hooked after my first trip down last year.

I learned the HARD way not to ride on the right side of the uphill gravel road. Seems my R1200 wasn't fond of eight inch loose gravel and went horizontal. Having a dozen wittnesses made the getoff soooooooooo much more fun.

I have heard nothing but good things about this rally. Seems like a must make.

Well then, you must have not heard about me finding the Black Widow Spider on my Rally chair in the morning, or that the ride home can be colder than frozen snot.:ha
That being said, the Rally itself is great!
I doubt I will be going though, unless it is unseasonably warm.

I will go there.. it will be my very first rally of anything.. leaving Zion on that Friday in the morning, around 8 or so..
I am excited, just no camping for me.. can't stand camping with a bad back, so I did made a reservation for a room, that means I have to go now, lol

I will go there.. it will be my very first rally of anything.. leaving Zion on that Friday in the morning, around 8 or so..
I am excited, just no camping for me.. can't stand camping with a bad back, so I did made a reservation for a room, that means I have to go now, lol
I too will be leaving Friday. Swing by my place on the way.;) Carey is in if no work travel pops up.
Steve

Back