• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

tank bag

wwalton

This bag went along with my RS when I sold it. NowI want it back but I cannot recall the brand. can anyone identify the brand from this admittedly bad photo.

Attachments

• B&D in New Mexico.jpg
    B&D in New Mexico.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 590
Tankbag

This bag went along with my RS when I sold it. NowI want it back but I cannot recall the brand. can anyone identify the brand from this admittedly bad photo.

I have an Oxford Brand Tankbag on my Concours which I bought at a BMW Rally some years ago and it looks quite like that - it has magnetic base, a long side pocket on each side, a removeable bag at the back, and the expansion section can either be used on its own (and has a map pocket top), or as the expansion. It is a big bag which takes up all the tank space. I remember it was selling at around $120 at the time but as it rained and it got wet I got it cheaper. Mine is grey or silver. Hope that helps.
Ron Cook.

thank you Gary and Aussierider

Aussierider, That name doesnt ring a bell and the RS had plastic up there so I know it strapped on. It was an accident that I left it in one of the side cases and this was a couple years ago. I know it's not RKA or Revpak, or Kathy's, vendors whose equipment I like so I must have found it at a rally somewhere. Bummer. It most likely wouldn't fit on my RT except on the rear rack but that would be ok.

Gary, thanks for the welcome.

You bet! Give it some time, chances are one of the members have seen it and can give you an ID on the bag.
OM

RKA tank bag

It turns out it is an RKA bag. I emailed a photo yesterday to RKa and they responded this morning that it was an older version of a current bag, great service and I have never been disappointed with the product.

Back