• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

BRADFORDBENN

Slowpoke & Proud of It!
Since lots of us happen to be Pet People, I thought it would be cool to have a central place for people to put up their favorites, in addition to scattering them around the forum as we have been doing.

:clap

Mojo

Top this canine puss! This is Mojo, a Jack Russell. Mojo thinks he is smarter than I am.

He is right.

Attachments

• lucky & mojo 010-1.jpg
    lucky & mojo 010-1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,552
Their First Xmas together

Here are my two, after their first Xmas together, Chloe the Newf (black one) was only 1 year old, Marty was 23 months. Still both puppies.

Of all the pictures I have still one of my favoritess. They are the best of friends as you can see.

Click for larger picture.

I've gotta post two of Stella - she has two speeds. The first is Quiet, which you don't get to see very often.

Attachments

• lowshot1.jpg
    lowshot1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3,516
Notorious D.O.G.

The second is Insane:

Attachments

• squeakytoy.jpg
    squeakytoy.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,460
We have a beagle-esque dawg

This would be Otter. So named because when she was a puppy her tail was way too big in proportion to her body and when she went swimming she looked like one.
She wears a velcro belt so that she can adhere to the ceiling when she bounces on the bed.

Attachments

• flying otter.jpg
    flying otter.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 3,448
The other pet

His name is Bill. A cat of ill repute, however he is a most excellent mouser (so important as we live in the country). I spoke with Bill's lawyer about posting a picture and he has promised to get back with me soon. (Dealing with cats is such a pain in the arse..)
Nice dog BG, when I saw the name and the gray hair for a moment I thought it was my second ex-wife, but then I put on my glasses. My ex-wife's nose was a little shorter. Whew!

2428099-M.jpg

Wow I didn't know you were a cat man Fish. Here are my two.

This is Ridalin, (very mellow and affectionate)and the new one. Dudley is a ball of fire and a year old next month. He fetches his toys for hours every night. I will get a new picture soon
1042567-M.jpg

2124030-M.jpg

We have Milo. He's a spaz.

1347476-M.jpg

We also have Blacktop. He's a codger.

1258721-M.jpg

What is it with cats and laundry?

Come on Cliffy, tell the truth. We all know you rub your dog against the ceiling and let static cling hold her there.

Here's Macallan ("Callie"). She's 1 1/2.

Attachments

• callie2.jpg
    callie2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,445
Her name is Daimond. She's a humane society mutt and a real honest to goodness bitch. Much love for this animal.

Attachments

• daimond dog.jpg
    daimond dog.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,442
I'm with Jim Shaw regarding the cats:cat However my daughter brought these two home after there mother abandoned them. They were smaller than my hand and we had to feed them with an eye dropper. Hoping to find them a nice home or hoping the strings on my Prince tennis racket will break soon:help

Just kidding. No hate mail from you kitty lovers. Their names are Sly and Little Bit

Attachments

• the kittys.jpg
    the kittys.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,432
Back