• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What to Do?

rkimmel2

In two weeks there is the Hunter Mountain rally and the North of the Border rally in Virginia Beach. I guess I will see what the weather is in each place and decide when I get on the bike. What a bounty of riches.

What a dilemma!

Of course I am leaning to ...

ColorsintheCatskills-1.jpg

You pretty much can't go wrong with any BMW rally. The interesting thing with Color in the Catskills is introducing the none BMW rider that there are family oriented motorcycle rallies out there. It was interesting to talk to some of the cruiser type riders last year and get there positive response to this type of event. I think after this year the cat is really going to be out of the bag!

Back