• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Syracuse NY area BMW club?

hotzuk

Hello everyone,

My name is Rodney and I live in the burbs of the Syracuse area. I was thinking about starting a BMWMOA club based out of the Syracuse, Ny area. I was wondering are there any other BMWMOA members interested in forming a club in this area as well. Thanks for any replies.

syracuse club

Just wondering if you are aware of the Finger Lakes MOA Club? Might save yourself a lot of work, and get a whole lot of new riding partners.

Friedle

Great info

Thanks for the reply but I really wanted to start something in the Syracuse area as well. Going to give it a shot and see where it goes.

I also would like to see a BMW club active closer to Syracuse. I live in Oneida County and when I looked at the Finger Lakes club website it says they are only interested in folks living West of I81. I live on the wrong side of the street, and their meetings are more than a couple hours ride away. There are several groups listed in the CNY area, however, none appear to be very active, or looking for new members. Both the Vermont group and Yankee Beamers appear to be active and accepting new members, but they are more than a little far to go for breakfast or evening meetings (3-6 hours each way). In any case I would like something here in CNY.

Back