• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Jay Leno video with the K1600GTL

I thought it was funny, how deWaal quickly backed away from Leno's "just like i-drive" comment.

Regardless of whether I would buy one of these machines, they're pretty cool. I've always liked inline sixes.

I Regardless of whether I would buy one of these machines, they're pretty cool. I've always liked inline sixes.

+1 here. I have four of them:whistle And if the 16GT is not too bulky but anywhere close to the 13GT as far as overall envelope is concerned, I am in the market for one.:thumb

Inline six

+1 here. I have four of them:whistle And if the 16GT is not too bulky but anywhere close to the 13GT as far as overall envelope is concerned, I am in the market for one.:thumb

Mike,

I agree:thumb. It may be time to sell everything and go with the new GTL, ride more - - work on them less. :whistle.

Last edited:
Ride more

It sounds like you speak from experience. :whistle

Terence,

Yep, this R75/6 rebuild is much worse than the R100 because it sat so long. Fun may come later, but as of now it's a pain in the ^%$#@! :banghead. However, I will NOT quit!!!

I think that I"ll wait until its been out for a year or so just to get the bugs worked

out.Then I will have one...

Back