• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

January Owners News

Guardrailbob

Live in the Milwaukee area and the January issue is not here yet. (1/8/09) One other club member here in the area says same for him, is there something going on?:violin

Attachments

• plate myrt3.JPG
    plate myrt3.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 143
Live in the Milwaukee area and the January issue is not here yet. (1/8/09) One other club member here in the area says same for him, is there something going on?:violin

And +4. Another thread (Campfire I think ) has a number of posts mentioning the same.
Helen

New Renewal Procedure

Hello Everyone,

With the January issue of the Owners News we implemented a new member renewal procedure. Instead of separate mailings, those members up for renewal receive a notice with the magazine. Because this was the first month of doing this, there was a slight delay in the final production and shipping of the magazine.

That being said ... most of you should have the issue by this weekend or Monday.

We're sorry for this delay. It will not be a problem for February and beyond.

Vince

I haven't gotten mine yet but my local dealer had 8 copies in the waiting area though I didn't read one not being worthy enough to get my own!

Sure would like to get mine so I could read it on the ride down to the Big Gig! I've got a week.

Bob:whistle

Back