• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Name the forum poll

Top Responses below - select only one

• DOHC Head

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Quad Cam or Quad Cammer

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Cam or 2 Cam Head

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Cam Head

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • ArrowHead

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • ET

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • HexGen2

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Quad Head

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • No Change to Forum Name

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper_Fi

Honey Badger
All right - the long awaiting poll.

It wasn't easy or quick but I totalled everyone's suggestions, 113 unique posters with 176 sugesstions and came up with the most common or similar to present as a poll.

As you know we are keeping this poll to the new Boxer engine for now, but if everyone enjoyed this, we can do the same thing when an official six cylinder model is announced.

The poll will be opened for a week, the winner and the runner ups will be detrermined at the end of that time period.

The prizes are:

For first place will get a BMWMOA Demin Shirt, 2nd and 3rd will get BMW Hoody Sweatshirts..

The selected name will be added to the forum such as HEXHEAD/XXXXX, where the XXXX is replaced with the nomination..

Your Fourm Team

Darn, I missed the whole poll. I should check in more frequently I guess.

FWIW, I would have called it the "Uber Head" since everything about it is over the top.

i'm having a difficult time finding specs for the adjustment method. i wanted to use this information to create an amusing suggestion for a new sub forum title such as:

"so i heard the shims from an 87 toyota MR2 will work on these things"

"got any tappets mate?"

etc

but alas, i can't tell from the above picture

All right - the long awaiting poll.

It wasn't easy or quick but I totalled everyone's suggestions, 113 unique posters with 176 sugesstions and came up with the most common or similar to present as a poll.

As you know we are keeping this poll to the new Boxer engine for now, but if everyone enjoyed this, we can do the same thing when an official six cylinder model is announced.

The poll will be opened for a week, the winner and the runner ups will be detrermined at the end of that time period.

The prizes are:

For first place will get a BMWMOA Demin Shirt, 2nd and 3rd will get BMW Hoody Sweatshirts..

The selected name will be added to the forum such as HEXHEAD/XXXXX, where the XXXX is replaced with the nomination..

Your Fourm Team

..and the winner is "Camhead"??

Oh you wanted to know the winning selection too, jeesh, that's a little pushy don't you think :beer

Not really...the Forum subtitle: Hexheads/Camheads gave it away before you officially announced it...just wanted a confirmation to the fact...

Not really...the Forum subtitle: Hexheads/Camheads gave it away before you officially announced it...just wanted a confirmation to the fact...

Yup - my bad - got caught up explaning everything but the results.

Sometimes you (I) can't see the forest from the trees.... :lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back