• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vintage Bike Show - Chicago - Saturday September 22

CRAIGC

Inaugural ChiVinMoto Vintage Motorcycle Show
Saturday September 22, 2012
at BMW Motorcycles of Countryside
6150 S. LaGrange Road
Countryside, IL 60525

Open to all makes and models 1986 and earlier
Categories:
1949 & earlier
1950-1959
1960-1969
1970-1979
1980-1986
Cafe Racer
Bobber / Chopper
Race Bike
Dirt / MX
Best of Show

Enter as many bikes as you want for $5
Registration 9-11 AM, Ballots by 2 PM, Awards by 3 PM

Food & Drinks will be provided by BMW of Countryside

http://www.chivinmoto.com
http://www.vinmoto.org

chivin_poster.jpg

We are still having the show tomorrow even with the forecasted rain in the morning. If you come by after 11 AM and still want to enter your bike in the show, no problem.

Free lunch around Noon!

I don't know if anyone has said this but it is worth mentioning:
You folks at BMW of Countryside are doing a great job promoting the marque.
Thank you.

Shoutout for Countryside

Hey - Just want to give Countryside of Chicago a shoutout :clap for the vintage moto show support yesterday. It was a very pleasant day once the sun came out, when I left Racine it was a chilly 43 degrees. Countryside put out fried chicken for lunch with slaw, potato fries, rolls and soft drinks. :eat And I got a nice discount on some parts.

Chicago has a great skyline to view on a sunny afternoon ride. I had the express lanes open both ways so it was a quick trip through Chicago on 41/94/55.

Thanks again Countryside and I also noticed a flyer for Countryside/Motolombia putting on a dual sport ride later in October. :clap

Back