• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike Rental in San Fran?

I had a couple friends rent from them last year, they were happy. I have a F800GS reserved in Oct from there, so far all is good, friendly and quick to answer emails.

I rented from them this year in Sept. What I like is that I had to return the bike Sunday night. Both this place and the competition were closed. But, DJ had an option, for a small fee, to return the bike to a nearby parking garage instead of paying an extra day rental. This also would not work for me as I was leaving SF Sunday eve.

It all went smoothly.

Make sure they give you the registration when you rent in case you get pulled over by the CHP. I won't go into this story, but what they give you did not in my case placate the officer.

They are the best and only outfit I'd rent from out here. I've seen their bikes and they are well maintained, and they run a quality, personable business.

Back