• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for a possible new Dual Sport ADV riding buddy

bphegley

BrucePaul
I would like to meet up with some one retired that likes adventure. Easy to moderate roads and trails for multi day trips, mostly staying at motels but some camping could be possible. Just came back from 4400 miles through Co, Id, Or, Ca, Nv and Ut. maybe 25% dirt & gravel. I live in Fl but trailer GS bike to starting points. I wish to split hotel costs with non smoker, looking forward to Spring and Summer 2014. Any ideas or plans are welcome.
Thanks, Bruce

TET- FL,Ga, NC, VA ride this October?

I would like to meet up with some one retired that likes adventure. Easy to moderate roads and trails for multi day trips, mostly staying at motels but some camping could be possible. Just came back from 4400 miles through Co, Id, Or, Ca, Nv and Ut. maybe 25% dirt & gravel. I live in Fl but trailer GS bike to starting points. I wish to split hotel costs with non smoker, looking forward to Spring and Summer 2014. Any ideas or plans are welcome.
Thanks, Bruce

I have been looking at a TET ride. Dual Sport trip through parts of FL, GA, TN, NC to VA for maybe October?
any ideas on this one?

Back