• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Daytona via I 75 S of CHTNGA Layover

dennisdarrow

#4869 Earned Lifetime mem
I see ya out there on 75 N and S lots this time of year and more. If you need some help, a place to rest/camp, do some maintenance, etc then you are more than welcome to use the ANON and give me a call.

Am the only listing in SUGAR VALLEY, Georgia................

Am 6 miles west on HWY 136 off of exit 320 on I 75. About an hour north of Atlanta or 35 minutes south of Chattanooga.

Electric gate, 1/2 mile private road, top of mountain clearing for camping, covered storage, enough tools for maintenance, and running water. LOTS of local roads that are perfect for any direction you are going that are so much better than I 75..........

RIDERS are totally welcomed........See ya then and God bless as you travel...........Dennis

Back