• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Leather Dressing

MICHIGANMIKE

MichiganMike
Tried a product today, "Pecard Black Motorcycle Weatherproff Dressing" on a pair of First Gear cold weather gloves that have been faded to a dull gray on the backs. This stuff made them really look great, not too messy and dosen't seem to rub off at all after treatment. Just thought I would pass that along.

Dressing Cost??

Mine was as it belongs to my brother! He had gotten it and done his gloves and was telling me about it at an Open House at BMW of Grand Rapids (Great Shop) and he brought it to our Club Breakfast on Sunday.

Is that the new "In Thing" - Leather dresses on BMW riders?
I really don't want that picture in my head.:brad

There are some people of the rainbow persuasion who are very much into leather dressing.

Holly

Back