• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Airhead storage in Las Vegas

Hey Guys
Plan on buying an airhead and shipping it to Las Vegas to ride for a week in February. I need to store it somewhere when I leave for a month or so. DO you know of any storage spaces or members that would want to make a few bucks to store and air head for a month. My problem is where do I ship the bike and where do I store it.
Hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks
Brian9842

Hey Guys
Plan on buying an airhead and shipping it to Las Vegas to ride for a week in February. I need to store it somewhere when I leave for a month or so. DO you know of any storage spaces or members that would want to make a few bucks to store and air head for a month. My problem is where do I ship the bike and where do I store it.
Hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks
Brian9842

Storage units run from $50 to 100 per month.I'm using one now in South Florida.Prices vary according to location and demand.Don't be shy to ask for a lower rate if they quote a high one.Any money is better than an empty space.

Hi Guys
Found an MOA member that offered to accept my bike from the shipper when I have it delivered, and store it untill I arrive for vacation. He is also going to store it for me after I leave from vacation. I love this club.
Thanks
Brian

Back