• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

West Michigan Tire Changing Machine?

SCOUT6

Need to put on a few tires. Will be taking the wheels off my self, but the shops are just getting too expensive. Rather give someone a few bucks to use a machine. Send me a pm if available.

I'm in Lexington, IL which is probably too far to be worth your while but if you get bored. . . :)

Otsego

Last fall I purchased a Harbor Freight tire changer, I not even assembled it yet.
If you need to do a tire, and want to help assemble, I be glade to let anyone who needs to mount a tire use it. May even have cold beer in RV frig.

I do not as yet have a balance setup, may look for one soon.

Back