• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

door prizes

gsjay

Just finished reading the latest edition of the ON.

Wow, what a line up of door prizes being offered at the national!

Hope I can find a safe place to leave my GS for a few days, cause I'm gonna ride the R90S home :clap

Can't wait!

gsjay

Whatever

dude! It doesn't matter because I will beat you home on my new K1200S that they are holding for me. It might look kinda funny with my blue KGT bags on there until I get home.

:D wvcajun

gsjay said:
Just finished reading the latest edition of the ON.

Wow, what a line up of door prizes being offered at the national!

Hope I can find a safe place to leave my GS for a few days, cause I'm gonna ride the R90S home :clap

Can't wait!

gsjay

Jason,

You did not read the fine print. If you already own an R90S you are inelligble to win this one.

I guess I will have to find a place to store my GS so I can ride my new R90S home!

Travel safe! :thumb

Rick G

PS Great campout and party you and your LHBMWR members threw last weekend!

wvcajun said:
dude! It doesn't matter because I will beat you home on my new K1200S that they are holding for me. It might look kinda funny with my blue KGT bags on there until I get home.

:D wvcajun

Hey :stick .....Not sure where you are gonna get YOUR k1200s, But MINE is one sharp lookin' ride....I will need somebody to ride my RS back to the house, I will buy you a bus ticket. :wave

Back