• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rebmem wen rehtona

H

haybailey

Hello:

I purchased my F800 gs back in 2009. At that time, the sales fella told me I would get a complimentary membership to the bmw club. A couple of months later, I received my stickers and a nametag with my name misspelled. Strange club, it seemed, with a monthly newsletter that reminded me of those old purple kindergarden dittos (still remember that smell :hungover ) that the teacher handed out...

BMW had an impressive display at the World Superbike races in Tooele, and a hospitality tent! I knew nothing about this before hand and sure felt left out, even though I was a member of the club. So fast forward to now and to shorten my introduction; with the power of the internet, I found the wsbk hospitality offer for this year and, in doing so, realized that I was only a member of a charter club, not the Father Club :banghead(?).

So, having paid my 40 bones, I am now officially official (of this club, not the charter club). :violin

That's all I got for now. :wave

Sure glad I was looking in the mirror when I read the titile to this thread.

What dealer did you buy your bike from???

Hello:

I purchased my F800 gs back in 2009. At that time, the sales fella told me I would get a complimentary membership to the bmw club. A couple of months later, I received my stickers and a nametag with my name misspelled. Strange club, it seemed, with a monthly newsletter that reminded me of those old purple kindergarden dittos (still remember that smell :hungover ) that the teacher handed out...

BMW had an impressive display at the World Superbike races in Tooele, and a hospitality tent! I knew nothing about this before hand and sure felt left out, even though I was a member of the club. So fast forward to now and to shorten my introduction; with the power of the internet, I found the wsbk hospitality offer for this year and, in doing so, realized that I was only a member of a charter club, not the Father Club :banghead(?).

So, having paid my 40 bones, I am now officially official (of this club, not the charter club). :violin

That's all I got for now. :wave

Welcome to the forums. I was wondering was that "dittos" or "mimeos" Gary

Ahh, the smell of buttery mimeograph! It brings me back to grade school!! :laugh

Back