• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle Shows in Seattle and Toronto Dec 10 -12

t2moyer

MOA Life Member
Staff member
The International Motorcycle Show will move to Seattle this weekend and the Toronto Motorcycle Show kicks off at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The BMW MOA will be at each event renewing memberships, enrolling new members and generally enjoying the show. We will also have Superstakes tickets available for purchase at each event.

BMW MOA members receive a $3 discount on the price of admission at the Seattle show. Order tickets online at www.motorcycleshows.com and enter a discount code of BMWMOA.

These are two of my favorite shows. Usually a little cold for my southern blood, but two of my favorite after show spots - The Bier Market in Toronto and the Pyramid Ale House in Seattle! Why do they schedule these on the same weekend?

See you there!

I went Friday in Toronto and couldn't get a leg over the K1600GT because there were so many people around it all the time I was there. I expect it to be buried under BMW fans for the rest of the show. Good luck.

Back