• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'05 K1200LT center stand problems

H

havnablast2

My motor is running but it's not moving the center stand. Any ideas.
Is there a way to get these '05 on the center stand with out the motor? There doesn't seem to be anywhere to step on.
:whistle

Last edited:
The 2005 to 2009 LT's have no way to lift them up on the center stand manually. I do know someone in Hazel Green Alabama who rebuilds them.

The 2005 to 2009 LT's have no way to lift them up on the center stand manually. I do know someone in Hazel Green Alabama who rebuilds them.

That would be great if yo could foward me the information. I'll look into it.
Thanks
have a great day

That would be great if yo could foward me the information. I'll look into it.
Thanks
have a great day

Hi,

I have a couple of options for you. 1. You can send me your unit and I can rebuild it and return it or 2. I can send you a rebuilt unit and you return your old one as a core. I'll PM you with the details. I don't post here very often but am very active on the bmwlt.com site. My good friend Dave (saddleman) sent me the tip you were looking.

John
2005 LT
2009 GS

Back