• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Michelin Anakee tires

Texpaul

Lost again
Anyone know a good, reasonabley priced source for Michelin Anakee 2 tires in the 140/80x17 size (for 2010 F650twin)? I usually get them from the Motorcycle Superstore but they have been on backorder for several months now. I've tried a couple of other online dealers with similar results.

SWMoto doesn't even carry that size Anakee 2. The Anakee 2 rear they do carry (only the 150 series) in the H classification are on back order.

I contacted Michelin regarding the availability of the Anakee 2 in the 140/80x17 size and was told that they are unavailable and production is scheduled to sart in 8 weeks, or more.

Back