• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I had a awesome time

bracky72

Yea it was hot. But that just made for an easy conversation starter with folks. Speaking of which I met sooo many nice people this weekend. I also spent way to much at the vendor booths but what can ya do... :groovy

Thanks for a fun time and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces next year in Missouri!

Braxton

Same here.
Yes it was hot. It was hot over most of the country.

Had a great time and look forward to Sedalia.
Met and made a lot of new friends and hope to see them next year as well.

Thanks to everyone who put his together and especially to all of the volunteers!!!

Had a great time also!

I would have been hot if I was at home....
Brought my 17 year old grandson he had a geat time..

I explained to him it is not usually this hot and that I was sorry his first rally had to be
Like this..... He just looked at me and said ..."it wasn't that hot grandpa" I knew right then he was hooked.

Thanks to everyone for a GREAT RALLY!

I also had a great time despite the heat. Was a first time for me. I knew it had to be different from various "bike weeks", but the rally still turned out above expectations. Was disappointed that Sunday had no activities, the schedule worked good for retirees, but not to people with limited time off work.

Entertainment rocked!!

Paul Thorn---Shooter Jennings----Dr. Squeeze all rocked!!!!

What great entertainment............AGAIN!!

Back