• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AM/FM Radio

Kentuckyblue

Bluegrass Rider
Does anyone listen to traditional radio any more? Sometimes I would just like a plain and simple AM/FM radio to listen to while riding. Is there a Bluetooth one available or one that would plug into my N-Com?

Smart Phone, Okay maybe not so smart

IHeart radio and you can listen to local station almost anyplace you get internet on your phone.

Smartphone

I have an iPhone and use Sticher to stream real time FM to my Bluetooth Sena, works like a charm.

I have an iPhone and use Sticher to stream real time FM to my Bluetooth Sena, works like a charm.

Most of the portable radios lack medium wave (AM). Those portable music players that have FM don't have AM. I don't know if there are AM apps, because it's AM I want to hear.

I got the Iheart IPhone app and have been playing around with it. So far I'm very impressed. The stations that I like to listen to (both AM and FM) work great. I will continue experimenting when I am on the move in different localities. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Back