• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rental in Sedona Arizona in November?

damons

My wife and I will be spending about 5 days in Sedona AZ this November and wondered if anyone knows of a place to get a BMW for a day? A day is about all I can get her do on the back and I don't think she would take kindly to leaving her at back at the room :brow

Damon

Not sure there are any BMW rentals in Sedona. I do know Go AZ motorcycles in Scottsdale, AZ rents and sells BMW motorcycles, but that would be a day trip in itself. I have not heard of any BMW rentals in Flagstaff or Cottonwood, the closest larger cities to Sedona.

I used Monica and Zurn? at AZ ride in Scottsdale when I was out there last year and they are great. Really take care of the bikes and they will even map out great roads for you - 100% positive experience

Back