• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any interest/tech day:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Clovis,CA. is the locale, my home is the place. Just a reach into local riders minds on BMWs around here. I have the shop, yard and room and 40+ years BMW ownership behind me. Always done my own service and have much to offer. Just have to make time for such get togethers? I've never done one or attended a tech seminar, but we can start(maybe):). GSA1200 and many GSs behind me, R100/7 with considerable Airhead years and bikes in me and KLR650 at present are my current service chores. '01KLT1200 and the like, too in my past. Its the most work/challenge of'em all! I would like to keep it to my present model bikes, but we can talk or just meet and chat it up:). Randy:thumb

Thanks;

From way North in Cal. I put it out there, so lets ride the wait see wagon. I have found so few Cal riders attending this site, so? Stay tuned. Randy:thumb

Back