• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RTE Frankenmuth MI Sept 22nd

saddleman

Enjoy The Ride
How about lunch at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant at 11:30 am on Saturday September 22nd.
I'll be in the area for my 40 year high school reunion & have a lunch ride planned from Hamburg MI to the restaurant.

The address is 713 South Main St. Frankenmuth MI 48734 www.bavarianinn.com

This is the weekend of the Octoberfest so if you want to make it a weekend ride call early for a room. If you have never been to Frankenmuth it is a interesting town to visit & the Inn is a top notch place to stay.

I will need to call in a head count on Thursday Sept 20th so copy & paste your name & rider on the list & remove it if your plans change.

My ride will leave from the Hamburg Coney Restaurant 9580 M-36 (the corner of M-36 & Chilson Rd.) at 8:30 am for a two hour ride thru the country to Frankenmuth. I have invited my classmates & friends from the Ann Arbor area.

I hoping to meet some of you Michigan riders for lunch, Dave Selvig

Bavarian Inn Restaurant
713 South Main St.
Frankenmuth MI 48734

Saturday September 22nd.
11:30 am

Bavarian Inn Restaurant
713 South Main St.
Frankenmuth MI 48734

Saturday September 22nd.
11:30 am

THE LIST