• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Superbike Family

JavaD

Watching "Superbike Family" on Speed, makes me wish I would've been able to see it when it first aired.

I watched it last night, waiting for Supercross to start.

Pegram is a little too narcissisitic for me, and I've had the chance to watch him live in the pits as he prepared for races. He stomps around and fumes a lot.

In 2013 I don't think he will be back on BMWs. His race bikes are for sale and he's not been receiving any support from BMW.

Ian

The last episode from the 1st season had him doing the initial test on the BMW, and he said he hoped to put the bike on the grid so all the BMW touring riders had a BMW to cheer for. I was cheering for him, no matter what the personality he had, he was still out there and making the top-10.

Just like the Iron Horse/ESP bike with whomever they got for a rider. I wish the best in the future for both teams.

As a side note, I was underwhelmed by the BMW booth at the Washington DC show; not a reference to the AMA racing I could find in the whole booth. Then again, I had a 2 year old to chase down a couple of times so I may have missed some areas...

Back