• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sorry Texas

KenDittrick

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197
No, not sorry that we are in the same regional forum - since I am from Calgary, we have a few things in common: Oil, Cowboys and wide open spaces.

What I am really sorry for is I am the one to blame fer pullin the plug out of the deep freeze at the 49th parallel and lettin all that cold air down south!

Now take it easy on me... I didn't mean to do it.:hungover

At least you sent some help!

No, not sorry that we are in the same regional forum - since I am from Calgary, we have a few things in common: Oil, Cowboys and wide open spaces.

What I am really sorry for is I am the one to blame fer pullin the plug out of the deep freeze at the 49th parallel and lettin all that cold air down south!

We are getting prepared. Is red the warmest color?

toque.jpg

mittens.jpg
earmuffs.jpg

It is! Thanks for sending them along

Brrrrrr. We're expecting a high of 50 sunshiny degrees today!:groovy
here in Big Bend country.

Voni
sMiling

It's warmed up here, so you should be in for some relief. Had a perfect mid-week sneak day at Lake Louise yesterday; severe clear and about 28 above.

455999840_VMAet-M.jpg

Even parts of Saskatchewan are warming up.

Last edited:

apology accepted. we like a little chilly weather now and again, we get to make hot chocolate and soup. besides, when you get some hot weather this summer, we will need to apologize back again. :ha

i rode into work today and enjoyed doing an experiment to see if it was so cold that i wanted my gerbings, or if i could get by with just my heavy fleece under my jacket.

it was 58F.

the fleece worked. :D

Please promise to send some of that heat next summer! I was in Austin once a couple of years ago. Remember eating at a great place west of town I think. And it was so hot I almost wilted. The locals took pity on me and made sure I was never without cold beer. I've had fond thoughts of your Weird :wave :wave town ever since.

Back