• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Baltimore and Inner Harbor

ramble

ohbeemer
Country guy so city riding is not high on my list, and need assistance. Would like to base near the inner harbor and then mass transit to the B&O RR Museum and Ft. McHenry the 2nd day. Any assistance appreciated for bike parking friendly hotels.
Will be coming from from the west acros I70, then onto the old national pike Rt. 40. All tips appreciated.

Country guy so city riding is not high on my list, and need assistance. Would like to base near the inner harbor and then mass transit to the B&O RR Museum and Ft. McHenry the 2nd day. Any assistance appreciated for bike parking friendly hotels.
Will be coming from from the west acros I70, then onto the old national pike Rt. 40. All tips appreciated.

Similar need. Want to visit Inner Harbor and stay within walking/cab distance away at an affordable price.
jason

Similar need. Want to visit Inner Harbor and stay within walking/cab distance away at an affordable price.
jason

My experience: "affordable" and "Inner Harbor" are mutually exclusive terms. You might try Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court, 612 Cathedral St. A short cab ride from the harbor. Old historic hotel in historic neighborhood. ~$130/night.

Back